CEREC in Wheaton, IL
How CEREC Works
During your dental visit, your doctor may recommend using CEREC to complete dental work in one visit. For dental crowns, your tooth will be prepared as normal for your dental crown, but instead of a temporary crown being placed, the CEREC technology will allow a permanent crown to be completed and placed on the same visit! Crowns and bridges created with CEREC technology are just as durable as those created in a dental lab and eliminate the need to return for a second visit weeks later.
Uses of CEREC in Dental treatments
CEREC is extremely versatile, eases the dentist’s work considerably and decreases the waiting time for the patient. The main uses include:
- Restoration: Crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers are available in just one sitting.
- Implantology: Tooth implant in one session is probably the most appealing thing about the CEREC. Thanks to the screw-retained crowns, the dentists can perform the implant in one session and cement the crown onto the implant the same day.
Benefits of CEREC
- One-session treatment for tooth restorations and implant;
- Decreased waiting time for clear braces;
- Accurate teeth impression which prevents bulky crowns or excessive debris;
- Fewer post-treatment side-effects;
- Aesthetic value due to the ceramic material;
- Much more resistant ceramic crowns and veneers than similar lab-made ceramic devices;
- A more comfortable experience for patients.
CEREC has made dental procedures easier, faster and more comfortable for 30 years. Given all its advantages, it is no wonder that more and more dentists switch to CEREC and leave traditional dental-lab made prosthesis behind. To know more about the CEREC technology in Wheaton, get in touch with us.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Here at Wheaton Advanced Dental, we are always looking for ways to offer top-notch dental services in our office. We understand that it can be hard to choose a dental office that you can trust. Our team has created a comfortable, inviting environment where you can learn more about taking care of your dental health. If you are looking for a local dental office, then Wheaton Advanced Dental is here to help.
Monday11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Thursday7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday (alternating)8:00 am - 5:00 pm